This modern and practical medical guide from ICS has been written and reviewed by an international group of maritime medical practitioners and experts with many years' experience of working with and training seafarers and fishers. It can be used on board all ships and fishing vessels, anywhere in the world, and in onshore safety departments, medical assistance centres and training institutions who support seafarers and fishers.
The International Medical Guide for Seafarers and Fishers is:
1. International and applicable globally
2. Comprehensive and up-to-date
3. Practical and user-friendly
Featuring a foreword from Kitack Lim, Secretary-General of the International Maritime Organization (IMO), and written in collaboration with the International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) and International Maritime Health Association (IMHA).
The £225 RRP includes:
- The International Medical Guide for Seafarers and Fishers, 608pp, full colour, A4 half-Canadian. Includes 10 A5 laminated action cards, full colour; and
- The Ship’s Medicine Chest to accompany the International Medical Guide for Seafarers and Fishers, 60pp, full colour, A4 paperback.
Add to cart